Monday, August 18, 2008

IT'S NOT FAIR, or is it?

Yes it is, the mostes fabulous, giganticus, wonderfulus Indiana State Fair! And we got to go. Even though it felt like I was steeling to be there- but not to worry- I did go to the air show and work until 1:30 in the morning after we spent the day at the fair. And it was worth it. I love the fair. No big stories today- just a story through photos (not centered, kind of fuzzy, far less than perfect photos):


Much to Emily's dismay, she was too young, short, cute, swimsuity to get to go on the Toyota Off Road experience with Allyson and I. They had built this gigantic obstacle course of mountains of dirt. rocks, bridges, teeter totters and such that we got to drive their brand new vehicles through. Allyson and I screamed like we were on a roller coaster, it was kind of scary! I'm sure the salesman in the car with us appreciated us screaming through the whole thing. I'm sure.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So when are you buying a new Tacoma? We did it and got really PO'ed at them. Did Dan drive too ? I am glad you had a great time. I am hoping Bella truly enjoys the air show.Thanks so much Air SHow Queen. Just think 1 more week...

Ronda said...

How is it that everyone can go to the same state fair and have such different pictures?

What are you guys doing, by the way...trading tickets? I've got nothing to give, but I'll trade kids if anyone is interested!

Ronda said...

Oh, crap! My picture comes up when I make a comment? This I did not forsee.