Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh dear........

I am in a mood.

I feel like learning a new skill, starting a bakery, canning food and redecorating our house.........including but not limited to the girls room, repainting our living areas and tiling the backsplash in my kitchen.  Also- clean the deck and have the stinking chimney painted.

I even made asked one of the office girls hunt down a paint color name while at the orthodontist yesterday..........what can I say, I simply loved the color of their bathroom. Brown Paper Bag, in case you were wondering.

If I did anything productive with this urge, it would be one thing.  But instead I just think, plan and lament about them...........and shop online.

Which is how I found this....................

This may quite possibly be the most beautiful tile backsplash material I have ever stumbled upon in my life.  It is dainty, kind of victorian, and probably not the best medium for a first time tiler.  Not to mention, this little number is on the pricey side.  But Dan is loaded, so it's all good.

But I am in love, and how are you going to argue with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan WHO?

Ronda said...

There's that anonymous guy again...