Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pot Head!


With any hope at all, and many many prayers too, this will be the last time I refer to my little Sam as a pot head. But this morning, he is very obviously one.
With only 3 days until Halloween, I have to ask myself WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED! They haven't even trick or treated yet, and we have (had-Sam has obviously dumped it out in the living room) an entire witches pot full of high fructose corn syrup laden treats! By the way-how, in the real world, are we really supposed to 'avoid high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils at all cost'? Whole.nother.blog. We'll touch on that at a later date.For today, Sam is doing his part to empty the pot and make way for Friday's loot. 5 suckers at a time.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I think Sam and Nick could go toe to toe on the suckers.

I'll say a prayer about the pothead thing, too. (Also adding Nick's name to that prayer, if you don't mind!!)