Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Fall!


In the Fall, I find it appropriate to put out a candy dish of candy corn and candy pumpkins.
In previous years, I loved to mix peanuts in too. The combination of sweet and salty is so good.

Then Sam came along with his peanut allergy- so we are back to just the candy.
Emily accidentally spilled most of the bag of candy on the floor. I didn't take a picture of that because I was wrestling the dog while she tried to pick them up.

There is not a single piece of candy in our dish that was not arranged into Sam's pumpkin patch or touched the floor.
Yes- he is in mid-sneeze- over the pumpkin patch.
See that middle pumpkin- yes, there is a bite out of it.


It would be a safe assumption that you do not want to partake of the candy in our candy dishes.
Consider yourselves warned.


4 comments:

Ronda said...

That candy is all Sam's! And you wanted to have the kids make cupcakes for the bake sale...

Sharon said...

NOW, you tell me!! I ATE one of those night before last and NOW you tell me they had been everywhere including probably licked by the Dog!!! Oh well, if by now I haven't learned, guess I never will!!!LOL Could explain why I simply couldn't get to moving yesterday morning. Well, not the first time Sam's 'gotten' me:)

Mom

Rebecca said...

Ok all I know is
A: You have the patience of a SAINT
B: I will NEVR NEVER NEVER EVER eat candy from your dish.

Rebecca said...

Note to self...DO NOT buy your stuff from the bake sale ;o)~