Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not exactly what I meant

One of Sam's chores he is to perform this week is a daily walk for Lew around the yard.  Lew needs the extra excercise to combat his belly.



 (Lew was sitting on the reverse lever- Sam had to take matters into his own hands)
After his 'walk'- Lew came in a took a big nap.  He was wiped.

Personally- I was concerned about getting him out of the Jeep that Sam had carefully stuffed him into- his heiny was wedged in there pretty tight.  Sam might consider a trailer or something next time.

Or just take him on an actual walk.

We are sneaking away for a couple of days- so I'm gonna be gone from my little blog.  We're going to the land of someone else making my bed, cooking my food and entertaining me and my family. 
I'm SOOOOO ready.
See ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Halala Mama said...

I need a walk to combat my belly too. Does Sam make housecalls? Have a fab vacation. Since it SNOWED here today, I'm totally and completely jealous.