Because in the next two weeks you will
- Loose your debit card
- Show up late to pick up a whole freakin' troop of girlscouts for a field trip with a child who is clutching his butt cheeks and running to the restroom while you tell the girls to just hang on a few more minutes.
- Host an impromptu slumber party where you will be deemed the grouchiest person in the world. And you will know they are right.
- Show up late to a wholelatta stuff.
- In your new empowerment of 'I can do it all' you will sign up for like 3 more things and now you are sweatin' it big time (meet your new math club volunteer, mile club mom and first grade play scene maker).
- Send your first grader to school picture day (only you forget it is school picture day and she is wearing something just a few more wearings from the recycle bin)...........
- AND THEN you will feed your highly peanut allergic son a cookie containing nothing less than peanut flour. You will then rush your whole gaggle of children, plus an extra, to the ER where you will realize that you probably haven't brushed you hair yet that day.