Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh happy day

Another week, already half gone.

I have nothing important to report. Just another week. As I type this, Dan is outside with the snowblower, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of allyson's bus with one of her girlfriends who is coming to play, and sam and emi are in the hospital. Not the real hospital, the pretend one in her room. Otherwise, I would be at the hospital. Community North, of course, because they have a Starbucks. Which means they offer better care, right?

Anyway.

Emily will turn 5 in just 2 short days. Poor middle kid, I have nothing fantastic planned. I have put together a family dinner though, so all I have to do is plan, shop and cook for that. I will need to make a cake. Ahhhh, a cake. She can't nail down what she wants though, so for now I just wait for her to decide. Hope it's not a 'light mcqueen' catastrophe again.

Allyson is going to be a bag lady when she grows up. Yesterday I unloaded various lipglosses, rubber dinosaurs, video games and a multitude of other 'treasures' from 3 bags and put it all away. It drives me nuts. She packs around a bag everywhere we go.

And Sam is nude. With the exception of a pull up. Why on earth is he not freezing to death? Oh- and goodie. He just presented himself with poop coming out of his pants onto his legs. Now he is playing in the tub- yuck. He ate 3 1/2 cup containers of mandarin oranges for lunch yesterday. Nothing else, just oranges. Hence the runny poop. Because I am a 'good' mother, I allowed him to just eat that, knowing there would be a price to pay. Oh well, it was bath day anyway.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning unable to go back to sleep. Although I appreciated the 2 hours to myself prior to child awakenage, it is making for one super tired mamma.

I have pictures. Still trapped on my new fangled camera. Surely someday I will be able to get them off of there.

Happy day.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Maybe you should download Picasa.
And about Allyson's bags...have you seen her mother's purse? :)

Mynde said...

Don't go there with the purse thing- apparently it is as good as it is going to get.

And remember the whole download rule- I'm not permitted. I am dangerous with downloads- it is all up to my husband now. Who knows how long I will have to wait : )