Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Clearly,

There should be a license required to shop. And obviously I shouldn't have one.

Old Navy was having a 1/2 off their clearance price sale. I logged in, loaded up my virtual shopping bag, had multiple virtual items get virtually stolen from my bag, bought what was left and waited for my fabulous box from my favorite UPS man (he's my favorite because he brings me stuff).

PS- we're not telling dan about my UPS man, nor this shopping spree. Ah hem.

So- normal people would wonder why no one else was snarfing up these gems for 1/2 off their clearance price- making shirts (which for those of you who don't know, plus size clothes are expensive and hard to find on sale let alone clearance) like $3 and $5 each.
My first little gem:
Not bad, perfect for under a blazer or this summer. Nicely gathered, soft fabric. Kind of cute.


Back view:
Oh my. A nice little cut out and bow. Didn't see that one coming, nor did I notice it on the virtual shopping rack.
Up next:Somehow this didn't look so moo-mooish on the 14 year old size 12 model who was wearing it at the virtual store. But I'm not sure what is worse, looking like a Floridian grandmother (no offense to my former Floridian grandma reader- I'm sure you never wore anything this atrocious) or looking like...................YO GABBA GABBA!
Not familiar- here I will help introduce you to Robe from the hit TV show:

Oh dear.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Oh, come on, Martha, you can disassemble that bow and use the fabric to fill in cutout. :)