Monday, January 12, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

It is true- them apples don't fall far from the tree. Lord help these poor children as we discover what 'marvelous' characteristics of mine they have inherited.

On another note- my efforts to break my foot Friday evening were rewardless. Apparently, I just tore a tendon or ligament or some other stretchy thing that we have in our feet. So it seems that daily I am able to walk a bit more, and for a bit longer, before the pain makes me want to knaw my hands off. Hope none of the kids got my grace.

By the way- Target is clearancing everything- whoo hoo! Gotta love January. Later this week I will share some pictures from miss emi's trip to libby lu. For now, I'm going to go milk this sore foot to it's fullest and curl up on the bed for a bit.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

You can barely walk, but you got to Target? I have, officially, no more excuses!

Sharon said...

Yes, Rhonda -- I'm with you on that one!!! It almost flew right by me til I read your comment -- thanks for enlightening me. Of course, it could be recommended physical therapy from the ER Doctor -- after all, racing to get the last of a sale item would definitely help put back movement in the feet:) I was going to go down and help out after reading my Baby's comments, BUT after reading yours........LOL

As far as the 'butt crack' goes, that apple also fell off his Grandfather's tree -- the kid doesn't stand a chance!!:)

Love, Mom