Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nuffin

There are days when I think of 5 or 6 things I want to blog about.  And I think 'I should write them down so I won't forget'.  But they are soooo important and sooooo creative that I'm sure I won't forget.  And then I hit a week like this week where my brain has turned to applesauce and I have NOTHING I want to write about- and I never did write those super important things down and so I have nuttin.

Things have been so busy that I'm afraid I am now just a complete blob.  Nothing whitty, funny or strange to offer.  But I am starting to work on my new years resolutions- and I'm thinking I might share them.  Although brace yourselves, because this year they are kind of serious.

So there you go- a big wad of nothing.  I'm off to get dressed and drag my crazy kids to work with me.  THAT should go well.

1 comment:

HalalaMama said...

I get like that too... then some weekends I come up with enough stuff to go all week. Creativity is an odd thing, isn't it??