Saturday, January 2, 2010

What is this world coming to?


My children are no different than the rest of the world- they LOVE playdough. Love it. Especially Sam. He used his money from the lunch with Santa to get a new set and couldn't wait to rip the box open.

But this time, I noticed something on the box......

What on earth kind of people are we raising that we have to list out suggestions for how to play with playdough? And of all things, we must now give an idea for kids to make a playdough hot dog? What?

I just don't get it. This is a scary world we live in. Have people really lost their ability to play with something that doesn't 'do it' on it's own?

1 comment:

Ronda said...

For those of us uncreative types, a hot dog is a stretch. That would have turned out to be yet another snake if I had gotten my hands on it.