Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have I got a deal for you..........

If you want a good laugh, ask a child (one that can't yet read) to go through one of the packs of coupons that you get in the mail.

Emily and Sam spent a good long while sorting and looking through ours this week.
This one, Sam decided, was a coupon for hot wheels:
I think it is because of the flame looking thing at the top.

This one stumped Emily for a while- then she asked. I explained it was for a handyman service, for people to come help fix things in your house........
"Ohhhhh, you better hang onto that one" she replied

They went through several, many they picked out such as car washes and restaurants.

Then Emily gave me the strangest look and asked what this one could possibly be for:
Yeah- sex sells- unless your 6 that is.

She even found a coupon for me............
Nah- no need to save that one : )

No comments: