Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cloud Nine!

Might I just say that yesterday was one of the most exciting days I've had in a while!  I LOVED getting all of those comments and I am hoping for a few more, a girl can hope right?  So if you are reading this, and you haven't entered the contest of the century (not really- but it's still good)- please click over there and post a comment and you'll be entered!  And I'll have more of my 'crack'.  It's a win win.

In the mean time- I'll just be over here freezing my behind off.  And listening to the kids complain about not knowing where their hats and scarves are (hint hint- remember the time you put them all over the snowmen in the front yard and left them there????)

Uhg.

And to Lois- of course it's okay that you read my blog!  In fact, it makes my entire world so very happy!  THANK YOU, everyone who might ever read this, for wanting to loose minutes of your life that you will never get back reading about my crazy little world.

No comments: