Friday, February 11, 2011

And the winner is.....

I must admit- when I said Sam would draw the winner on Friday, I never dreamed that the kid would have been up since 4:30AM.  He was just wide awake.  And has been ever since.  So here we sit at 6:30am, drawin' our winner.

Uhg.
 Here are everyones names that got thrown in the sack.
 And the moment you've all been waiting for- the lucky winner is..............
Miss Pennie!  Congratulations- you have won a $25 gift certificate to CSN Stores!

(Might I take a moment to disclose that Miss Pennie is a very special woman to me- one that has ALWAYS been in my life.  In fact, she remembers when I was a poop of a baby that cried all the time, she received many a homemade christmas ornaments from yours truly as a child, she served cake at my wedding and hosted my baby shower in her home.  She and her husband are two of my favorite people in the world and I love them both very much!  Thank you Miss Pennie, for being you!)

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Mynde: Tell Sam thanks for me!! Must be the name that he and my youngest grandson share that brought me luck!! Your Mom, Dad, you and your siblings and their children are all very special to Mr. Mike and myself. We love you, too!! Take care, still have a cake pan I need to return!!