Friday, September 25, 2009

A good investment..........

For the past week, Sam has been all about one thing............

A small collection of colored beads that I purchased at the dollar store.



I used them in the middle of the tables at the air show dinner. They were cheap and shiny, (like me : )
From the minute that I brought them home- Sam has sorted them, played store with them, lined them up, tossed them,
and bagged them up in his sock. Over and over and over again.
$4. Probably one of the most played with items in our home.
They've provided so much entertainment, that I don't even mind the fact that they are scattered all over my ever living house! much. Scratch that- they are driving me insane how they are EVERYWHERE. but whatever.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey, I just saw "liquid marbles" at Joann's. You want me to pick some of those up, too? They look just like these marbles, but they are some sort of liquid, and I'm sure they can be busted. Sam would LOVE them!!

Cooper busted the crap out of one container of them before I figured out what they were. Don't worry, I won't bring you that one.

Sharon said...

Yes, I am very familiar with those things because the last time I babysat, there was a HORRENDOUS fight(screaming and shrieking with Sam laying on top of them saying NOOOOO!!!!) over the fact that Sam had also taken Emily's sack of them and dumped all of them together into that big blue basket in his room. SOOOOOOO, we sat on the floor and did the 'one for Emily, one for Sam' thing until they were equally divided. Then all was well again. Have to admit, I kind of like them too:)

Mom