Monday, December 19, 2011

My quest for a christmas card photo

 Nice picture- perhaps I should have moved my flash?
Not bad, not bad- but what IS sam doing anyway?

 This would work-except why include a picture if you can't even see the kids?
 Sam- look OVER HERE!
 LOVE THIS- but no children are in it.
 SAM!  OVER HERE!  And stranger guy in the background- move along would ya?
 Very nice- if only Sam would have quit drinking that cocoa like I asked.
 Ohh- the Grinch and the Who's- I could very seriously use this one.
 And this would be a very close second- except my children are not in it either.
I'm teetering on the edge of skipping Christmas Cards again this year.  Even though we 'almost' got a photo worthy of being printed.  I so wish I would have worked on this the first week of December.  Oh well.

I am happy to report though that we had a fantastically wonderful Christmassy family weekend including hot cocoa, cookie decorating, touring christmas lights, seeing the reindeer, fun christmas family movies AND we officially have our christmas tree decorated!!!! Such a glorious time of year, I need to keep my focus on the Lord rather than all the stuff that needs to be done.

No comments: