Friday, July 8, 2011

Time out

I spent yesterday washing, cleaning, vacuuming, cooking, mowing, trimming, folding, wrapping, finding.  You got it- it's vacation time.

And even though I SWORE I would never drive more than 6 hours ANYWHERE- we are driving.  But 12 hours is less than 20, so I think we can do it.  But for the first time ever, we are going to try the 'drive through the night' thing.  I have never been certain how that works since I tend to like to sleep at night- but I suppose time will tell.  If it means a few hours of driving with complete silence from sleeping children- I say let's give it a whirl.

And right on cue, Sam broke out with a fever late yesterday afternoon.  Slept all evening, was up multiple times during the night, and this morning seems to be fine (yay!)  He was worried we would cancel Florida.  No way dude- we'll just all go sick and wait to see who busts out with it next.

So- I'm takin a few days off, have a great week.  See ya on the flip side.

No comments: