Thursday, July 16, 2009

A whole bunch of nothin!

I feel like I should post an update, but I have nothing to report. Nothing exciting going on over here, I tell ya.

Just the same old 'run yourself ragged bologna' that keeps me feeling like I'm loosin' my ever loving mind. We moved kids to a new doctor this week, so we had 3 well checks (which I might add our insurance does not cover- ka ching!), two playdates, work as usual, a committee meeting, run run run run all over the town I tell ya.

And today I am blah. But tonight is demolition derby. Nothing gets my blood pumping like watching grown men tear the crap out of their vehicles. I love it. I'm taking all three kids by myself- I love it that much. Hope they love it too, or this could get ugly.

So that's it- from my world to yours- nothing much.

No comments: