Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bouncing Baby Buggies!

They've hatched! Somehow I thought when these tiny bugs produced themselves from their eggs I would become aware as to what they actually are- but that it not the case. They look like tiny dots with 6 little leggs. Best guess, ticks. Yes folks, perhaps I have allowed ticks to grow and procreate on my door. Who knows what they are. And they have all already flown the coop, so I suppose we'll never know. And Sam, being the gentleman that he is, drug a chair to the door, climbed up and scraped off the egg patch. So no excuses now, back to washing windows I go. (Yes- just to confirm- I do think I have lost my ever loving mind- but these little eggs were interesting, you have to admit!)

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I'm not going to touch the bugs...but I like your new table!