Friday, March 23, 2012

A visual tour of our nuttiness

My kids are constantly playing on my phone.  And now that it is a super cool 'smart' phone- it's even worse.
Although I wouldn't trade it for the world- because I LOVE the surprise photos I find on it, like these:








On a side note- yesterday sam was 'running as fast as he could' and slammed right into a pole at school.  When he got home, he showed me his huge Duck Bump (aka goose egg).

Everyone seems a bit out of sorts in my home right now- but thinking about all of these fun times and seeing confirmation of them in photos makes me feel like it's all going to be okay.

4 comments:

Anji said...

I love the pictures. I remember when mine were young - it goes so quickly.

my youngest son did the running into a pole trick. He moved his front teeth and bled a lot. He was famous for the blood at school after that.

Mynde said...

I suppose we all have to be famous for something : )

The Smiling Mommy said...

LOL How cute!! I have some of those pics too. I also have some videos, since they learned my iphone has that feature. I watched a few and was literally LMAO! They can be very creative when they are doing something bad! HAHA!! I hope all is well in your world!! Hugs and Smiles!!! Amy

Mynde said...

The videos are the funniest!!! I've started to save them all on youtube just so I will never forget how clever, funny and cute the kids are!!!!
BTW Amy- I've been trying to post a comment on your blog and it won't let me. Not sure if there is a screwy setting or something, just thought I'd let you know.