Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye Summer

August is over.  Apparently it is now September.

Don't get me wrong.  I am a sucka for the Fall.  It is my absolute favorite time of the year.  But could it really be upon us already?  Is that possible?  WHERE on earth could this year possibly be going in such an all fired hurry?

And why oh why is Sam awake at 6:45 in the morning?

Nothing good can come of this.  He's already begging to go to the neighbors house and demanding chocolate milk.  Just wait until he realizes I am in fact slapping in an excercise tape and taking over the living room for the next 30 minutes. 

Today involves preschool, work, grocery store (if all goes well), a fresh and delicious made from scratch dinner (ahhhh I crack myself up) and a girl scout meeting.  Dan is working nights this week. Our laundry is quickly approaching 'red alert' status.  And I'm having a root canal tomorrow.  With any luck Emily will declare- at 9pm tonight as well- that she in fact never did do her homework again and we'll be up until 9:30 with a cranky momma complaining and griping.

It's a charmed life we live here.
Yeah- these don't really have anything to do with anything.  Just air conditioner condensation dripping off a charm.  Poetic, isn't it?

1 comment:

Halalamama said...

I am with you!! I love fall most of all. Isn't it DELIGHTFUL??? and tonight really feels like it!!