Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's only 9:36 AM

I sit here- still in my jammies- waiting for the inspiration to begin another day.

My coffee is cold, but I am still drinking it anyway.

Sam is on sucker #2- thanks to the children's museum haunted house outing last night.

Emily is upset because he is in 'her' chair.

I have mopped up spilled milk, and due to my horrible disposition this morning, managed to yell at Ally for it (dag gone it.)

My dishes are crying out for me- they want my attention, my love, my washing. Much like my children.

My laundry yearns for some nice hot soapy water. Oh the things we have in common.

I just managed to pop a contact out of my eye and drop it on the floor at my feet. Goody.

Today it is going to take some mighty big something to give me what I need to get through this day. Lucky for me, He is aweful mighty and big. Thank you God for being with me.

I'm not asking for anyone to join my pity party- just listen to me whine for a bit. Thanks!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

O.k., I've heard you. Now go get 'em, Goble.

This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it...if it kills me.