Monday, March 23, 2009

Things you might not know..................

Today I feel like sharing some various items about myself. Why? Who knows.

1. I have lawn furniture in my living room (don't ask)

2. Chipmunks have eaten my experiement of March tulip bulbs. It would have worked, I bet. Dag gone chipmunks. So cute, yet such little devils. I want to choke the ever loving life right out of their cute little heads (but I won't, because I could never actually do that. I will just threaten it)

3. I wash laundry every.single.day. And still can't get it under any kind of control.

4. I almost always let banannas rot on my counter. What's up with that?

5. I got to take a whole shower today. Not just hair, not just body, but the whole thing. (this is an accomplishment)

6. I am told 'I am not your friend' by a gorgeous 3 year old each and every day. Sometimes he tells me he loves me too- so that balances things out.

7. There is a whole the size of a tractor in my back yard- put there courtesy of my 3 youngins.

8. McDonalds sweet tea makes everything (almost) right in my world. That and a venti white chocolate peppermint mocho from starbucks. But the tea is more affordable.

9. I will be in Florida this time next week (eat your heart out). Same life, laundry, bickering, cooking, cleaning, tidying and family- just in Florida. That will make it all better.

10. Even my dog is overweight. He is on doggie weight watchers, and failing miserably I might add. I would take his appetite suppresents myself had the vet not warned me about doing so.

So that's it. 10 things that you might not have known about me. I am a nut case on any given day- but that you knew : )

No comments: