Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chaos

The chaos in this house is UNBEARABLE. Somehow, for some reason, Allyson and Sam were up at 6am. And not up in a fog trying to relax and wake the day- no way- they were rearing to go 'we're up'. I was not. I was more of the fog one.

And since that moment, it has gotten worse. I feel completely out of sorts and confused as to what I am supposed to be doing. I can't handle all of this chaos today. Questions are being thrown at me like hand grenades (what's the candy for, what's 48 X 2, what's a 6 look like, how many keys are on a piano- and those are just the questions they fired at me while typing this). I tell you what, I am more exhausted today than in a long long long time. And I quit. DO YOU HEAR ME WORLD, I quit!

Tomorrow- everyone up and at the dentist at 8am. Joy. That aught to go smoothly- NOT!

No comments: