Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A mix mash pally wash

Of all the things I could be accomplishing this morning, I decided to take strange and random pictures from around our home. You're welcome. My kitchen counter, also know as the collectall of the universe. What I found interesting is that there is a UPS truck parked in my kitchen.Next, we threw boring overboard at Long John Silvers. What exactly does that mean anyway? Also notice the valentines ring.And here is our new peanut free peanut butter. Made out of soybeans, it doesn't really taste like peanut butter, but to a peanut free home, it is heavenly (thanks mom for actually having time to shop around the grocery- that is not something I EVER get to do. We are more the 'get what you gotta get, don't pass go, don't collect $200' kind of shoppers).There is an outlet plug in my refrigerator?We bought a new van, it looks like and easter egg.And we have a new sofa that doesn't look like an easter egg. But you see our dog, he does resemble an egg.
And lastly (why on earth would I expose myself like this) here is one of my kitchen cabinets. It is in need of some major major major love. Perhaps today I can fill up one of those wine glasses with a little soured grape juice and tackle it. But rest assured, not all of my cabinets look like this, some look like this:
Eeee Gad! Yup, definantly need to focus some time in my kitchen.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I am laughing out loud about that picture of your new van. If ever there was a picture that *barely* showed anything...