Friday, February 5, 2010

"The Biggest Storm of the Season"


Yeah- I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

2-4 inches by morning they said. I'm writing a letter to the mayor's action line, something must be done about these weather men.

And what's up with the name they keep referring to this 'snow' as? It's like when Kohl's has their "Biggest Sale of the Year"- in January.

I did see that they are predicting blizzard type storms in New York. Lucky ducks. (although I'm sure they feel differently).

No snow. No two hour delay. No use for all this milk and bread.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Hold your horses...they say it's just delayed. So you'll need that bread and milk at midnight. :)

I think if you're really wanting delays, you will need to move to the back woods of Brown County. Schools down there are closed for the day. I bet there are some disappointed parents down there, too.