Thursday, December 24, 2009

It takes my breath away to think about our awesome Lord and His divine plan.

He must have been so disappointed in us. To constantly turn away from what he was clearly telling us to do. (as a parent- I can understand a little) And then to punish us, over and over, to no avail.

And then, as a final offer of sorts, He promised to send the Messiah. And He sent him as a baby. All we have to do is accept him.

Today- I am beyond excited about it being Christmas Eve. The kids and I are going to have a long day as we wait for tomorrow. But my heart is filled the love for our Lord. And my acceptance of His son, Jesus.

It is my entire family's prayer that those who have not met Him, will have their eyes opened to the miracles of our Lord. And as we prepare today to celebrate the birth of Jesus, I feel completely overwhelemed by the gift that He represents.

Merry CHRISTmas! And Happy Birthday Jesus! And thank you God!

No comments: