Thursday, June 25, 2009

Somehow................

I thought that having 1 less kid this week would equal more time to clean and tidy our home. Boy I was wrong. Maybe we got rid of the wrong kid or something. But she's been gone for going on day #5, and I still don't have any more order than I did when she left- which wasn't much.
First and foremost- this kid is giving me fits.

Yesterday was one of the single most difficult days I have ever experienced with him- and let me tell you there have been some doozies people. It all came to a head at the children's museum where he behaved like a horses patootie and hit, licked, smartmouthed and scolded dang near every kid in the joint. We ended up in multiple time outs and even had to leave early as I was just exhausted from trying to rein him in. The day ended with him dropping his britches in front of God and everyone at vacation bible school last night to 'show everyone his butt'. Lord give me strength.

I took some pictures of my house this morning, to prove that my house is without a doubt in need of some love. But then I had this whole 'technical difficulty' trying to download them. So you will not see them. Besides- why give you fuel to add to the fire when someday I get reported to the officials, right : )

But then I noticed this.

Not only is this tiny little clump of eggs the most facinating thing I have seen in a while- it is my excuse not to clean the windows! How could I, I mean that would destroy whatever tiny bugs will hatch from this cluster of perfectly arranged green balls (they are outside the glass- not to worry).

So there you have it- I am exhausted from dealing with evil boy, my house is still a wreck, and I am loosing my mind because I am obviously obsessing over insect larva. Ta Da!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I don't care if your house is as clean as Buckingham Palace, itself, but I do think you should google those eggs (says the woman who sent a maggot-infested grasshopper to school during the second week of kindergarten).