Monday, December 15, 2008

The big guy himself....................

Saturday we got to have lunch with Santa. We do it every year, and I love it.

As Santa walked in the door, this was a picture I took of Sam. He was so excited.
That is, until it was time to see him. And then he was a bit apprehensive. But he did manage to spit out "I would wike a big car and all my favorite fings".
And after all, anyone who passes out candy canes can't be all bad.
And Miss Emily- boy she hopped up on his lap and laid it on him. She was very serious and focused, never lost eye contact at all as she talked and talked and talked to him.
She loves Santa Clause.And Allyson did hop up on his lap, mostly for me and the free candy cane I think.And Grandma got in on the action too. Santa Clause walked right in the door and gave her a great big hug. And interestingly enough, Mrs. Clause didn't seem jealous at all!10 days until Christmas. wow.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

My kids won't go near that guy. We just stand at the perimeter of his area at the mall and wave. But I'm glad you got your Santa pics.