Monday, May 4, 2009

I love me a cheeseburger...................

Who really likes salad? Anyone? Anyone? Oh sure, a bunch of skinny girls will chime right in about their love for salad. Some will even throw in a 'it's even better without the dressing and cheese' but lets be real, salad is basically just grass. And I'm not even sure we're supposed to be eating it.

Afterall, what makes a salad good is the 'stuff'- you know what I'm talking about. The fried chicken pieces, the croutons, the eggs, the cheese and the dressing. Ohhhh the dressing- don't even get me started. But the salad- yuck.

This new way of eating is going to kill me. You watch, someday I will die and the death certificate will read Cause of death- saladopitimus.

I won't lie, I like a salad, while I'm waiting on my 'real' food. The deep dish pizza with pepperoni, or the cheeseburger without the grass on it.

Eating is my problem. It's what got me into this horrible mess of too big buttitus and bodily chemical off balancedinus. It's not going to change the fact that salad is not good, and surely is not a substitute for real food.

Amen.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Well, I tried to call you today to ask you how you were doing. I guess this is my overdue answer. Hang in there. Surely it will get better.