Sunday, May 24, 2009

What's New?

I haven't posted in a couple of days, news flash, right? It's just been hectic and I have been a bit under the weather. And life, life is just zoom zoom zoom.

So what's new? I will tell you...........

Emily ditched her training wheels yesterday and despite a couple of good crashes, she is still going strong on her 'new' bike.

Sam discovered that Emily's pees through her pooper (aka- she doesn't have a penis).

Allyson competed in the T races representing her class. She didn't win, but we were still so very proud of her for making it to the finals. (T races are a math competetion, by the way- geesh)

Dan completed two weeks on nights and is now back to days, yeah!

There is an airshow in two weeks, apparently, so I am up to my armpits in all that stuff.

And last but not least- Dan took the children to camp with his parents, so I am alone. You got it, ALONE. Right now I am enjoying it, but I can see that this would be a very lonely place if not for the brewd I call my family. But for today, I am just playing catch up and trying to put back all that they get out. They'll be home tomorrow, so I doubt the loneliness will have time to set in : )

Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I wondered how you were doing and if you were lonely. Enjoy an uninterruped night's sleep!!