Thursday, May 14, 2009

A month in photos

It's been a busy month already- I will now proceed to bore you to death with my mediocre photography:The Fort Wayne Children's ZooEmily's Wonder Walk for the March of Dimes at preschool. Going door to door and bugging all family members, this little girl was able to raise over $70! And this year she didn't digest any of it (if you remember, this time last year we were at the emergency room waiting to see if the nickle she swallowed would pass. Her fundraising effort last year was short five cents. I consider it a victory that she didn't eat a single penny this year!)
There you have it. May is dang near half over and we have already had lots to do. Did I just say May is HALF over? Where is the year going?

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Your pictures are great! I agree with the month being half over. This year is going by waaaayyy too quickly!