Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Who doesn't love a parade?

 Last weekend, or maybe the weekend before (who really knows, time is just zipping this way and that right now) was the annual Ball Day parade for our soft ball organization.  It is one of my favorite days of the year!  Despite allyson's damaged hand and her inability to play much ball lately, she still loves her team and we loved seeing them in the parade!
And Rosie?  She is enjoying my irresponsible children's habit of leaving their bags of candy laying anywhere and everywhere.  Her favorites are the dum dum suckers.  Her least favorites are the bubble gum.  (I know that it is blurry- but that is a sucker she is holding and unwrapping- and yes I just sat there and took pictures.)

My least favorite?  Cleaning up the mess she leaves behind.  Dogs aren't good about throwing away their wrappers and sticks............neither are children.

No comments: