Thursday, February 26, 2009

All I'm sayin' is..................

I tend to babble. Yep, surprise! I babble, about not much, most of the time. I can't help it. I think I have ADD. Not that I'm doing anything about that, it just helps to explain where I am coming from most of the time. Even in adult conversations, I find myself unable to do much except agree. I agree with everyone. Very rarely do I take a stand and disagree. It's because I'm easy to persuade, because I'm a Libra. And a Scorpio. That is if you believe that kind of stars and moons thing, which I'm not really sure I do. But I might, depends on what you think.

So anywho. Back to my thought of the day. I want to farm goats and sheep. Sheep because they are beautiful and they go baaaa and they are dumb as rocks. I like that. Goats because you can milk them and they eat grass and they wear bells on their necks. Then I am going to take the milk, which my children will have gotten from the goats while doing their 'farm work', and make beautiful home made soaps and cheeses. Yep. That's what I'm going to do. Wonder if the neighbors will mind???? I'll just give them some wool blankets and soaps and they won't care.

I think that farm children behave. So I suppose that is why I constantly crave farm life. My children don't behave, are short on respect and don't have any self discipline. If we were farmers, they would. And they wouldn't bicker either. They would be too dag gone tired. And they wouldn't poop on my carpets, spill their food all over the living room (where they are NOT supposed to have food), shove barbie shoes down the register vents or complain about dinner. They would not disassemble our furniture and they wouldn't leave their toys out everywhere. Because they wouldn't have toys. There would be no time for play. And when there is time for play, they would play with rotten tomatoes and the goats.

Ah hem.

I'm off to bath my children. My non- goat soap washin, sheep hearding, tomato harvesting children. Then I'm going to reassemble the furniture and find the can of carpet cleaner. Life in suburbia, ugh.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

When on earth did they do all that????? I had only been gone 45 minutes when you posted this and I can't believe the little angels that I left could POSSIBLY have wreaked this kind of havoc in that period of timeLOL:)

Also, we were talking about the garden today and Sam says he's going to grow carrots. I promised them that this year I would make sure Dad gets it dug early enough to get it in and going. We'll see.

Mom