Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Be vewwy vewwy quiet.............

I'm not a hunter, except once a year.

It is this time of year that brings it out in me. I have been googleing black friday ads for a week. I have made a list, and I have my 'game plan'.

That's right folks, I am hunting bargains. For the next four weeks, I will leap out of bed on Sunday morning to scan the sale papers and see what items are on my 'to buy' list and rush out to see if I can score one ahead of the masses.

And this Friday- oh this Friday. It is the ultimate in shop hunting! Stores opening early, door buster deals, buy one get one free offers- be still my heart!

For me, it is mostly about the hunt! Finding that thing, that is on sale.

And to add to it, each of the girls wants one of the 'hot' toy items this year. Funny enough, the stores have been sold out of them for WEEKS! And I have heard that neither of these items will be available until after the new year. Funny. So now I am hunting these items too- so far not well.

Let the season begin, I'm huntin' me some wabbit!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

You are nuttier than a fruitcake. One year working at Sears would have cured you of this silly "Black Friday -- must shop" illness. Godspeed, my friend.