Saturday, May 15, 2010

Makes you just want to bury your head in the sand.....................

When I found Emily writing this apology note- I swear to you I thought I was going to die.  Right there.

She had asked me a few weeks prior what 'the middle finger' meant.  You know how when little kids point with that finger or hold it up to show a boo boo- the bigger kids get all 'don't show that finger'.  Then the little kids come to us wanting explinations and such. 

So I told her it was something mean people did when they were really really mad.  And that it meant something really really bad.  So bad that mommy doesn't ever do it.  It's that bad.

And then she went and did it- to a second grader.  She must have been really really mad. 

You try telling your neighbor you are sorry your kid flipped their kid off.  Not as easy as it sounds.

No comments: